Who is Credit Connection?
Credit Connection is a related finance company of the Anderson Auto Group that provides auto loan financing for used vehicles purchased at Anderson Auto Group Credit Connection.
What are the benefits Credit Connection financing?
Credit-challenged customers are able to get reliable transportation from an established dealer they can trust while making affordable monthly payments. And we report your on-time payments to all Three Major Credit Bureaus.
My credit score is awful. Can you really help me?
Good news! Regardless of your past, Credit Connection can work with you to get you a vehicle in most cases. We specialize in working with people who have:
- Filed Bankruptcy
- A Low Credit Score
- No Credit History
- Had Vehicles Repossessed
- Experienced Other Credit-Damaging Events
How are you different from other “Buy Here, Pay Here” stores?
Credit Connection is a part of Anderson Auto Group, a large dealer group that has been family-owned and operated for over 25 years. Most “Buy Here, Pay Here” stores are not well-established or DON’T have the financial stability that a large dealer group offers. We’ve not only been around for a while, but we’ll be here for many years to come to help you.
Everything we do at Anderson is defined by our mission statement:
Because People Matter…
We will serve your needs by always doing what is right.
I want a specific vehicle. What types of cars are available?
Our inventory changes daily with fresh trade-ins and acquisitions. Inventory
What do I need to bring with me to purchase a vehicle?
- Valid Drivers License
- Down Payment
- 5 References
- Proof of Income
- Proof of Residence (Need two from list)
- Lease or rental agreement
- Utility bill in your name at your address
- Bank or Insurance Documents showing your name and address
- Other Official Mail showing your name and address
- Proof of Full-Coverage Insurance with a $500 deductible, and Credit Connection LLC listed as the lien holder or loss payee must be obtained prior to the vehicle leaving the lot, and must be maintained throughout the duration of the loan.